Sunday, October 09, 2005

I will never forgive him

Childhood Trauma #1

One day in primary school we had to design a treasure map - i think it was Year 4 (wow, i've been hung up on this since I was 8!). We were given a huge piece of paper - probably A2 size. We had all finished drawing our maps and it was time to colour it in. I was so proud of mine - it looked fantastic.

I would say I had a flair for design from an early age if there was a more macho way of saying "flair for design".

Anyway, the teacher from the class next door had to go do something for an hour so his class had to come into our room. Our teacher said they could help us colour our maps in.

Can you tell where this is going? XD

I was horrified. This little bastard comes and sits next to me and opens up his pencil case full of fluorescent markers!!! ;__;

My skull cave was bright pink, the sand was fluorescent yellow, my treasure boxes were green, the water was bright blue and he filled in my pirate ship with a black marker - he didn't even stay inside the lines u_u

We had to present our maps to the rest of the class afterwards and it LOOKED. LIKE. SHIT.

I'm not going to mention his name here but i will say that i have hated his guts ever since and i always will. It's not just this incident - he was a prick all through highschool as well

If by some chance that person is reading this: I HATE YOU! I WILL HATE YOU FOREVER!

1 comment:

Story said...

As long as you don't scribble all over my work in fluorescent marker I think you're safe lol