Sunday, October 09, 2005

Do I write too much?

At one time I never thought I'd even have a single blog but now I have two! I also never thought I'd write so much in one day... it's the most i've written ever since that day *cry* lol no, i'll tell you all about it tomorrow maybe - it's been over a year since it happened and I'm totally over it.. i think..

This blog is like cheap therapy or a sounding board for all the thoughts and feelings I've been bottling up... I blame Sabaku! I used to only have my goo blog and that was just for downloading mp4s! Now I have this one as well and I can't stop posting! I should be updating the goo blog grr!

I think I might write about things that keep me awake at night and childhood traumas - and I have many XD

I promise I won't get too emo >_<

No comments: